This one was made in the mid 1900's.
We were also fortunate to be there at the time of a free tour all about Chinese porcelain and pottery. The stuff that they displayed was really beautiful and intricate at times.
Then we met with Drew for dinner again at a burger place. It was hardly traditional American burgers - mine was soft shelled crab. And I mean the whole crab was just deep fried and put on a bun. Grandma felt tired so she went back with Drew to the apartment while he got some more work done while Mo and I went to the Happy Valley race track. We saw more expats there than anywhere else in the city thus far. We had some mulled wine and watched the horses warm up for the race. We picked our three favorites and bid. Somehow I got 2 out of the 3 winners right and doubled my money!
After watching a couple more races (and losing most of the money I had won) we called it quits and headed back to the apartment. Can't wait to go back next Wednesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment